Smith & DeShields, a supplier of architectural products and building supplies, was formed by Clyde E. DeShields, Agnes T. and Aris J. Smith. The Company was chartered and began business in Boca Raton, Florida, in April, 1957. Originally a supplier of building supplies to the trade, Smith & DeShields is now open to the public as well.
We have since opened showrooms in Naples, Florida, in 1990, Jupiter, Florida, in 2006 and Fort Myers, Florida, in 2014. This year Smith & DeShields celebrates our 60th Anniversary! Steve & Cynthia DeShields, owners of all four locations, are excited to welcome the next generation as they assist in the expansion of the company.